Gymstrada will host the 2013 Rocking Rudolph Invitational in our main gym which is 20,000 square
feet. This is called our “Kempsville location” and is located at:
5644 Parliament Drive, Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Directions to gym.
PARKING: Please do not park in the CITGO gas
station/Arrowhead Food Mart parking lot that is across the street from the gym. Please use our
parking lot. If our parking lot is full, please park in the parking lot that is BEHIND the
Arrowhead Food Mart. This parking lot is about a 30 second walk to the gym’s front
||2 –10 USAG & EXCEL
||Modified Capital Cup
|Meet Director / Coordinator:
||Nic Tolley email: NicTolley@gmail.com ,
||November 8, 2013
- Download Entry Form: Entry Form pdf format | Entry Form MS Word Format
- Mailed to Gymstrada Gymnastics
ATTN: Nic Tolley, 5644 Parliament Drive, Virginia Beach, VA 23462
- Fax (757) 473-3886.
||- Saturday December 14, 2013 from 8:00am – 10:00 pm
- Sunday December 15, 2013 from 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
**session times will be posted on website after November 8, 2013
||- No Refunds after November 8, 2013 for any reason
|Level Change Deadline:
||- Level Change deadline is November 22, 2013
- No swaps/changes after November 22, 2013
|| $10 per gymnast if entry is received after November 8, 2013
Gymnast Entry Fees:
- Levels 6 - 10 USAG: $95.00 per gymnast
- Levels 2 - 5 USAG & VA EXCEL: $89.00 per gymnast
|Team Trophy Competition / Entry Fee:
- $50.00 per team
- Only 1 team per level can be entered. Clubs can win multiple levels.
- EXCEL: No Team Awards
- Level 5-10: The 3 highest scores per event count toward team score.
- Level 2-4: The 3 highest scores per event count towards team score.
- Team trophies will be given for the first, second, and third place team per level.
- Three or four age division per level (depending on number of entries per level)
- Medals: 50% on Individual events and 100% in the All Around
- Individual awards will be given after each session
- Team awards will be given after all gyms per level have competed
Vault: AAI Vault table, Tac/10;
Base Mats: 12 Centimeters
Run Way: 82' / Thickness - 1 3/8"
Resilite Level 3 vaulting system
Bars: AAI Competition Bars; "Soft blue rails" will be
used; Base Mats: 12 Centimeters
Beam: AAI Competition Beam; Base mats: 20 Centimeters
Floor: AAI Spring floor
8" mats, 4" mats, and Sting mats available at every
||- Holiday Inn Oceanside Hotel ($85/night)
- Holiday Inn Virginia Beach-Norfolk Hotel and Conference Center ($74.00/night)
- Click here for hotel and reservation details.
|Area Attractions and Information:
- Nauticus: (click here)
- Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center: (click here)
- Virginia Children’s Museum: (click here)
- Busch Gardens, Williamsburg: (click here)
- Great Wolf Lodge, Williamsburg: (click here)
- Town Center of Virginia Beach: (click here)
- Virginia Beach Restaurant Guide: (Click here)
- Shopping: Lynnhaven Mall: (click here)
- MacArthur Center: (click here)
- Beach Street USA: (click here)
- Virginia Beach Oceanfront: (click here )
|Prior Year Results:
2012 Results |